Scheduling Vaccination Appointments
Most vaccination providers schedule vaccination appointments online. To schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment, visit vaccine providers online scheduling services. If you have question about scheduling your vaccination appointment contact a vaccination provider directly.
- CDC cannot schedule a vaccination appointment.
- CDC cannot assist with verifying, rescheduling or cancelling your vaccination.
If you need to verify, reschedule, or cancel a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, contact the location that set up your appointment. If you need to schedule a second-dose appointment and the location where you received your first dose is no longer offering COVID-19 vaccine, you may be able to get your second dose at another location. Contact your state or local health department for help or look for other COVID-19 vaccination providers near you.
Planning for Your COVID-19 Vaccination
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and help ensure others in your community are vaccinated. Here is what you can do:
- Make a plan for yourself or your family members to get vaccinated.
- Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and the benefits of vaccination.
- Join COVID-19 Community Corps. Receive timely, accurate information to share with your family, friends, and neighbors to encourage them to get vaccinated.
- Continue to take recommended actions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Fast, Easy, Free, and Nearby COVID-19 Vaccination
The federal government is providing the vaccine free of charge to all people living in the United States, regardless of their immigration or health insurance status.
COVID-19 Vaccines Are Free